Tony Hwang

Jim M wrote:
Hello there,

I am from Canada and I have summertime toys that I have put away for
the winter months. My problems are for maintaining battery
charge..........I have on a very heavily built shelf 3 deep cycle 12 volt
batteries out of my Boat and Rv trailer. Two regular 12 volt batteries out
of my Corvette and Boat motor starter battery....smaller 12 volt garden
tractor battery and also smaller12 volt battery out of my ATV quad...amongst
a few others that are out of other summer toys.

Do they make such a thing that I can wire the whole works up ...plug in
for the winter and walk away til spring?

thanks for any replies....Jim

Hi,
Fully charged battery will last winter without problem. If you really
want to trickle charge them, I'd think solar panel based one.
I used to have RV and just charged the batteries full before I store
them in my garage during winter months. Never had problems.
Tony
Calgary