Bubba

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:02:00 -0600, (DN B) wrote:

'I posted over in alt.hvac expecting (more like - DEMANDING) help.
What did I get? I got my ass flamed, thats what I got. '

Over in Alt.HVAC, you will find many fine examples of hvac servicemen
who represent the darkside of the Trade ; they resent a HO coming to
'their little nest' of a newsgroup . Their attitude gives consumers
something to be gravely concerned about , and, a nightmare thinking
that someone like them might be assigned to fix their furnace. Frankly,
a HO has every right to be cautious when a serviceman comes out -- the
entire service industry is filled with Immoralists having defeatist
attitudes.

and they should be very very wary if you show up, Dave.
Bubba