Art

Get a 5 in 1. They sell them all over and they are cheap.

"Steve IA" wrote in message
If this is not the appropriate group, please direct me to a better.

My old RCA TV bit the dust this morning. I found a magnavox 27MS3404R on
sale and bought it. I got it home and hooked up ok, only to find that
the remote provided is for the TV only, and will not control the
satellite box or vcr or nothing else. I tried to reprogram the RCA
remote, but I can get only about 1/2 the functions to work. i.e. it will
turn the tv off, but not on, the setup menu will appear, but I can't
arrow to the options, etc. I've tried dozens of code numbers from every
website and documentation I can find. Only one code does anything, and
that is the limited functions described above.
I've decided I probably need to get a *GOOD* universal remote to control
these things, and I don't want to spend a lot of money. Any suggestions
apprectiated. Thank you.
Steve
41N