Gideon

Tekkie wrote
He gives one that "impression" but he is a hack!

Tekkie,

I apologize if Stormin is a hack and I missed it. When it comes
to HVAC, I really have one major list in my mind - jerks vs nonjerks.
I've got a non-trivial knowledge of HVAC, I have family members in
the trade (some good, some so-so), and I have some amateur
friends who are extremely knowledgable. So I'm not really looking
for HVAC advice, I'm mostly noticing the jerks. Stormin isn't a jerk.
That was my point. I'll have to pay more attention and decide on
my own about the value of his advice.

Gideon