The Natural Philosopher

jkn wrote:

Hi Clive
I'm note sure about budget yet, I'm trying to establish options.

I ain't done a survey on average cups per day. I could probably do an
estimate based on how many bags of coffee we get through in a week but
was hoping that my figures would give a clue.

Let's see, say 25 out of 20 drink coffee, average 3 cups a day, so
maybe up to 100 cups (OK mugs) per day?

Blimey, We used to average about 10 cups a day.

The solutin we came up with was simple. Electric boiler geyser thing,
loads of cup, a fridge full of milk (and in the summer cold drinks, on
the company) and the best instant coffee (gold blend) that we could find.

Oh, and a micriwave prved ideal as well for those plastic wrapped food
thingies. Nothing like a quick macaroni cheese when you have to work
till 9pm..

I vistited one plave where thye had one of those machines yu stuck a bag
of ground coffee in, and it whips up a cappucino etc. Nice as well.

HTH
Jon N