brugnospamsia

"Gordon Henderson" wrote in message
In article . com,
jkn wrote:
Hi all
I'm trying to source a new coffee maker for the kitchen at work. We
currently have an ancient 'kona' style drip filter type thing which has
seen plenty better days. The company wouldn't pay for an oh-so fancy
Gaggia type thing even if I thought it was appropriate, but I'm trying

SNIP

The down side is that it's (a) Nescafe and (b) £150 iirc. I think there
are several brands of capsule coffee makers though - there is quite a
variety of coffee avalable in the capsules too, but I don't think they
are that cheap either...

Theres all sorts of H&S issues these days too - you aren't supposed to
have kettles or breakable plunger type things from what I recall of the
last time this place went though a building move...

gawd I hope it doesn't get that crazy where I work - after 20-odd years of
experimenting I now only drink my own blend of Guatemala Maragogype and
Nicaragua Matagalpa made in a cafetiere and I can't stand filter or expresso

Brugmansia

(thinks ... do I sound like Frasier Crane ?)