jkn

Default [OT]: Sensible coffee maker sought for works kitchen

Hi all
I'm trying to source a new coffee maker for the kitchen at work. We
currently have an ancient 'kona' style drip filter type thing which has
seen plenty better days. The company wouldn't pay for an oh-so fancy
Gaggia type thing even if I thought it was appropriate, but I'm trying
to find something a little better than just replacing the old one with
a newer of the same style.

I'd have thought that there would be quite a selection available via
catering supply places & the like, but my searches so far haven't borne
fruit. Any suggestions?

The kitchen serves 30--40 electronic engineer-types, probably half of
whom drink coffee. The company buys the coffee and we do the making...
Thanks for your esteemed thoughts

Jon N