Pop

Go to the Sear's web site: They have parts lsits and manuals for
many tools there. I used to use them all the time.

Whether it's 110 or 220 will be indicated on the nameplate and/or
on the motor somewhere. Look and see. If it hummed and got hot
on 110, it's very likely a 220 motor (yes, I know that sounds
backwards; but ... it's the case). So don't leave 110 on it for
long until you find out what its rated voltage needs to be.
You can find out for yourself; just look for the markings.

Pop

Bill Becker wrote:
Well my neighbor was having a yard sale and the next day he
gave me
all that didn't
sell, well anyway I brought home a Sears RAS 12 inch, he said
it ran,
but it didn't have a plug, so I put a plug on it, plugged it in
and
the motor turns but only at a very slow speed, could it be
possible
that this saw is a 220 volt (I hooked it up to 110).

Second question, anyone have a manual for a Sears RAS 12 inch,
model
number 113.29501?

Can anyone explain the controls on the saw?

If this is supposed to be 220 volts can it be rewired to run on
110.

I'll write later with more questions on the bench top belt
sander I
also got.

Thanks All
Bill