mike

http://www.mylittlesalesman.com/home.asp Dry van

I've been hunting for either a 20' ISO shipping container or 24 semi
trailer for storage, and not having much luck. I've done countless
google searches, bought Big Truck & Equipment Trader, and local
classifieds rags. Called and emailed a bunch of outfits and I get NO
reply. Only one place I called actually answered the phone and wanted
$800 to deliver one out of Oakland, for a total of somewhat over $2500.
I just might go with that, but thought I'd ask if anyone has, or knows
someone that has either of these items for sale. I'm in Grass Valley and
the closer the better, but I figure Sac to Marysville/Yuba City is more
likely.
Leaning more toward the trailer as they generally sell significantly
cheaper than the ISO boxes and would make our next move a lot easier.

Cash in hand, looking for a seller....

Thanks,

Jon