Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Tricia wrote:
Hi I have a car wash brush made by Hozelock which uses liquid shampoo in
the brush. I have not used it for a while and now I cannot remember
what car shampoo to use. I got some from Kleeneze a while back but it
is too thin and only lasts a little while. If I remember correctly the
original shampoo I got lasted long enough to wash the whole car. Any
suggestions.

No job so car wash is not an option.

I won't use a car wash because the auto types scratch the paint. The DIY
ones are as much effort as doing it at home - if you have access to a hose.
IMHO, don't bother with a brush and detergent pellet. Soak the car with
the hose then use a bucket and sponge using car shampoo from the likes of
Halfords - buying it by the 5 litre container makes it pretty cheap. Rinse
with the hose, then leather off.

If you don't like getting your hands wet - or can only use cold water for
the bucket - use decent rubber gloves.

--
*Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.