quisquiliae

TonyK wrote:
For my future reference, can anyone suggest a proven method of drilling
holes in unfixed and/or fixed floor tiles? The wall tiles are easy enough to
drill with a normal masonry bit although I did buy a "proper" tile drill

8) Drill on slow speed with "proper" tiles drill using cold tea as a
lubricant.
Result: Drill bill snatches and shatters but does drill into the tile by
about 3mm.

Once did that. Considered buyin diamond drill but v. expensive (£30+ as
I remember) Decided to make square cut out with tile saw and fill in
round/square gap with grout.

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"