Geoff Lane

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:07:43 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Geoff Lane wrote:
I've got a Combi boiler system, three of my rads have no thermostat
fixed and I want to fix one to two of them.

Do I have to drain the entire system to do so of is there a way round
this.

Unless it's been done recently, it's no bad thing to drain down, flush
through until the water runs clear and re-fill with fresh inhibitor.

The other way is to freeze the pipes, but this is an expensive option.

Forgot about that one but pound to a penny something wouldn't go
smoothly and it'd thaw out anyway :-)))

Geoff Lane