Dick Snyder

Sorry to be dense here but I don't quite understand. Do you mean that the
deepest part of the bullnose just touches the edge of the workpiece? If that
is the case I guess the right strategy would be the old sneak up on it where
I would move the fence back from the bit and make a cut. Repeat until the
deepest part of the bullnose just touches the center of the workpiece edge.

"toller" wrote in message
I have done a bullnose on a table. If you are really really careful, you
can set the fence so the center of the bullnose just kisses the wood. Then
it goes across the fence without a problem.