tiredofspam

I was talking about the oscillating sander ... it had a heavy cast base
and came with about 6-8 drums. I WAS NOT talking about ROS

alexy wrote:
max wrote:

I bought the Ridgid at Home Depot or $59. The PC 333k is $65 at Amazon and
the Dewalt DW 421 is $50 at Amazon
max

Max -

Okay. Looks like someone's speculation here was right. You apparently
thought the original poster's comment about a "Ryobi OS sander"
referred to a "Ryobi [Random] O[rbital] S[ander] sander" (otherwise
known as a "Ryobi ROS"), while the rest of us thought he was referring
to a "Ryobi O[scillating] S[pidle] sander", which is consistent with
other posts on this topic.

Ok, I'll bite. What comparable products ARE made by Porter Cable
(none that i can find) or Dewalt (none that I can find) or Rigid for
$59???

John

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:45:50 GMT, max wrote:

Yeah but why bother when the much superior Ridgid, Dewalt and PC can be had
for $10 more?
max

"John" wrote in message
om...

I can confirm an earlier post, the local Borg (HD) has the Ryobi OS
sander, normally $99, marked down to $49. Not exact my DREAM OS
sander, but for $49, one followed me home this afternoon

I only own two Ryobi tools - the OSS is one. I like it. I think you'll like
it too.