Praful

Default Condensing boilers and pluming

lol

--
Regards
Praful
(Remove spam-spoiler "ABC" from email address)

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Praful wrote:

It's a shame WB don't also provide a flue shroud (or something else) to

help
lessen the effect of the plume. Lots of people have been staring at the
plume - and, judging by their expressions, I think the thing going

through
their minds is "I'm not buying one of those boilers!". It is a PR

disaster
but I guess over time people will get used to it.

Na - in time it will become a status thing ;-) You can see it now -
people offering a steam injection kit for boiler flues so that you too
can look like you have a condensing boiler....

--
Cheers,

John.