Charles Spitzer

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message
Charles Spitzer wrote:

"A. Barnhard" wrote in message
On 26 Jan 2005 06:35:45 -0800, wrote:

I'm experiencing recurrent problems with my hot water being rusty. The
cold water is fine.

Check out
http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/i...nfdrainwh.shtm

We had a similar problem, followed the procedures on this page, and
eliminated the problem.

i have a similar problem of rusty hot water, but only at a single point
(tub). the 2 adjacent sinks don't have this problem. this has puzzled the
plumber who installed it, along with the contractor. any ideas?

Galvanized line to the tub hasn't been replaced, other has...

new construction. all copper piping. only 3 years old. i doubt very much
there was galvanized line, and the installer stated they didn't use any.