Jeff Wisnia

Jack wrote:

I have a fiberglass single-piece shower/tub unit that I purchased with
my new home several years ago. It is almost identical to the units you
can purchase at Home Depot.

I noticed that once in a while the shower curtain doesn't get closed
right, and water leaks out. And so I'm working on installing clips and
other things, but...

snipped

You might also look into picking up a pair of those stick-on plastic
corner fillers to block the corners where the tub's side meets the end
walls. They attach with double sided foam tape and force the water to
run back down inside the tub rather than outside onto the floor.

They cost peanuts and really work well.

HTH,

Jeff

--