Cox West

As to HP. If you can afford it, go for the 5HP. If you're like me, you're
expecting any tool you pay 1000 bucks for to last as long as you do, and
then some. Even if you never need the additional HP, for 150$ - you'll
never wonder. It's there if you ever do, and you're buying something for
keeps. Yes?

Dave

"diverse_guy" wrote in message
Hey Thanks for the info! That totally makes sense. Now I am left
with 3 choices.

I guess I need to decide on getting the:
1023SL which is 3HP Left tilt $995
1023Z which is 3HP $1050
or throwing out an extra $100 for the 1023ZX which is a 5Hp and cost
$1150

I've read that left tilt is best. is this always true?