Gerald Ross

Dr. Deb wrote:
Phil Axtell wrote:

Hi all,

Today AOL informed me they are no longer going to be supporting
newsgroups...this one in particular. I downloaded Mozilla and installed
it as they suggested, but alas, I can't get to rec.crafts.woodturning.

Can anyone here walk me through setting Mozilla up for this newsgroup? I
would
be eternally grateful. There must be a lot of other AOL subscribers
having the
same problem. Aren't there? Or am I the only slow one?

Thanks,

Phil Axtell

Why not change ISP? You will save money and get better service. If you can
subscribe to AOL, you can bet there are others available.

Deb

Ask your friends what ISP they use and ask at a local
computer store (where they repair and build computers,
usually locally owned) what ISPs they use and know of in
your area. Then call the ISP and check prices and
availability of newsgroups. I switched to cable because of
poor phone lines here, and what a difference! But it costs more.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

'Bother,' said Pooh, as he took aim