Larry Jaques

On 26 Jan 2005 16:18:45 -0800, the inscrutable "Junkyard Jim"
spake:

I have a series of 8 drawers in a built-in cabinet. They are full
overlay(front extends over opening). I want to make the voids between
each drawer front small enough to make them nearly invisible. I realize
that the human eye is capable of picking up a 1/32" gap. I've drawn up
several cuts such as 2-9 degree bevels, but nothing seems to do the
trick. Am I attempting the impossible, or is there something I've
overlooked?

Seasonal humidity (or a shower/bath in the house) will close those
tiny gaps if you get them very tight. You don't really want to do that
unless your front panels are made of metal or a non-breathing material
other than wood.

Was that an African + http://www.diversify.com
or European Swallow? + Gourmet Web Applications