Junkyard Jim

Default Hiding Drawer Lines?

I have a series of 8 drawers in a built-in cabinet. They are full
overlay(front extends over opening). I want to make the voids between
each drawer front small enough to make them nearly invisible. I realize
that the human eye is capable of picking up a 1/32" gap. I've drawn up
several cuts such as 2-9 degree bevels, but nothing seems to do the
trick. Am I attempting the impossible, or is there something I've
overlooked?

I'm using Blum bottom mount slides, self-closing. Planning on using
stero cabinet magnetic kick-out latches. Unlimited overlay is passible
since they have not been cut to size yet.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...Junkyard Jim