Bill Becker

Default Sears RAS, need a manual or questions answered, model #113.29501

Well my neighbor was having a yard sale and the next day he gave me all that
didn't
sell, well anyway I brought home a Sears RAS 12 inch, he said it ran, but
it didn't have a plug, so I put a plug on it, plugged it in and the motor
turns but only at a very slow speed, could it be possible that this saw is a
220 volt (I hooked it up to 110).

Second question, anyone have a manual for a Sears RAS 12 inch, model number
113.29501?

Can anyone explain the controls on the saw?

If this is supposed to be 220 volts can it be rewired to run on 110.

I'll write later with more questions on the bench top belt sander I also
got.

Thanks All
Bill