effi

"Kathy" wrote in message
There is not a paper trail. He gave $500 towards utilities

that changes things, you didn't mention that in your original post, you need
legal counsel

and tried to
create a paper trail by giving my husband a money order made out to cash
but
I got one of his (former) friends to cash it. I'm sure his mother told him
to pay with a money order. He's 22 years old, if that matters. When he
camehere it wasso he could be closer to a bus route so he could get a job.
He ended up gettingajob at WAWA. Not the kind of job he told us he was
after. He had said he was after ajob at the newspaper. I arranged an
interview for him and he never showed up.