TBone

wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:37:15 +0000, LRod
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:49:26 GMT, "TBone"
wrote:

That, and your "bucket of water" example was truly laughable.

Was it, or did you just not understand it? Please give the exact

percentage
chance for the said bucket of water bursting into flames.

I'd settle for a reasonable estimate. I'd bet a large amount of money
the answer will have "zero" as part of it: "approaches zero," "nearly
zero," "greater than zero, but..." are probabilities that come
immediately to mind.

- -
LRod

you could get that bucket of water to make quite a nice big 'ol
explosion- but you'll have to crack the oxygen from the hydrogen
first. if you can do that in your garage, then I'm really happy I
don't live next door to you.

Yea, but then it wouldn't be water anymore.