Dave Hinz

On 26 Jan 2005 08:39:42 -0800, Dave Hall wrote:
You techno geeks crack me up with all your AOHell and "internet with
training wheels" crap. Some of us really don't feel like spending our
lives on techie issues and use the internet for a little email, some
newsgroups and a little browsing.

Sounds like the 500 dollar Mac Mini is a perfect solution for you then.
It. Just. Works. I work on computers all day, and it's nice to come
home to something that isn't Windows and needing constant attention.

Now for jetskis...you shouldn't ride 'em if you can't fix 'em and half
the fun is fiddling with 'em

I assume you know that there's irony in that statement in this context.