T i m

Default Is anytime between 08:00 and 20:00 "convenient" ... ?

Hi All,

I have just had a letter from British Bas suggesting that Siemens
would like to come round on a date (specified) soon to change our gas
meter (they did the lekky one a while back).

Thay have given me a time range between 08:00 and 20:00, is that
right?

They also add it should only take about 30 mins so you would have
thought they could pin it down closer than 'sometime' over a 12 hour
period!

If that is right the, 'book' re when they will turn up looks like this
so far:

25:1 When I've popped down the garage to get something ..

10:1 When we are half way through cooking dinner ..

4:1 When I've *just* got through to customer services ..

Odds on: As I step into the shower ..

The odds are much logner against being disturbed whilst being
'intimate' with the missus (I didn't know what sleeping on my own was
like till I got married) ;-(

(others?)

All the best ..

T i m ;-)

Mind you, if she is as nice as the lady who changed the lekky meter
.... ;-)