jim rozen

In article B6NJd.23332$EG1.14109@lakeread04, Glenn Ashmore says...

Gunner, that law was passed in1996 when your hero the Newt and your beloved
Republicans were running things in Congress. It is in the "Small Business
Protection Act", part of their "Contract on America".

It can actually teg much worse than your example. In the O'Gilive case that
the SCOUS decided, the family that won a $10 Mil award when their mother
died from toxic shock. After legal fees and taxes they owed the IRS
$500,000 more than they received.

Yet *another* example of our Tax&Spend republicans in action.

They say one thing (we're gonna LOWER yer taxes) while
at the same time dipping their fat paws into our wallets.

Jim

please reply to: