Edwin Pawlowski

"pray4surf" wrote in message
During our pricing of cabinets, we sat down with quite number of vendors.
We
explained what we wanted and what price range we were limited to pay. In
order to compare apples to apples, we simply stated we wanted a shaker
style
cabinet in maple with a natural finish. If the vendor could not meet our
requirements, we simply moved on to the next...

Good that at least you knew what you wanted.

Other than the few issues previously addressed we are quite happy with our
choice.

Rick

Most important is that you are happy with them. From a purely utilitarian
view, most any cabinet will hold your dishes and pots. After that, it
becomes a question of what fancy features you want and how much are you
willing to pay for them. In my laundry room I have a couple of medium grade
30" cabinets from Home Depot. While they are perfect there, it is not what
I want in my kitchen.

Differences in materials can be huge. Some hardware will tarnish in a
couple of years, others look good in 20 years. Comes down to personal
choice.