Kaiser

"mike guitar" wrote in message

Hey, Ok dont laugh, can anyone help, I need to move a washing machine
quite some distance from its present location.All pipe work in my house
is imperial, at present the washing machine is tapped off 3/4 pipe with
reducing solder joint to 15mm, then to a straight isolating valve with
a 3/4 bsp fitting for the machine hose.
It would save me loads a time if I could fit a 3/4 bsp to 15 mm tap
connector or some such to the exisiting isolating valve then pipe in
copper to the new location. any views please

mike guitar

I assume this is what you are looking for.