Lee Gordon

Charlie ...

In the meantime, AOL sits back and wonders WTF is happening, why their
long
time (decade or longer in my case) customers are bailing out. When I change
later today, which will be a PITA, what with address book and bookmarks and
email that has been saved for business, they lose another.

To save yourself the pain of migrating all that information, you may want to
take advantage of a not-very-widely-publicised AOL plan. You get a limited
number of hours (I think it's 5 but it might be only 3) per month --
normally for people like me who use the service only for e-mail and as
emergency backup -- for $3.95 a month.

Lee