Dave in Fairfax

Gino wrote:
Can you ever remove their software without editing your registry.
I can't.

I edit my registry all the time, nothing removes cleanly, Norton
is infamous for that. I was thinking of the call-backs, and
reinstatement if anybody in the family wonders why they don't have
AOHell anymore issues. Or the arguing about whether you REALLY
want to stop your service when you tell them that. My Old Man
uses their garbage but he can't stand the browser, so I told him
to go ahead and connect, minimize their browser and start
Netscape, or any other browser and then use it. You'll still have
to find out wha ttheir NNTP host is or use another one, but
setting those up in Netscape/Mozilla/TBird is easy to do.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work