Bruce Ferguson

Ii went over to dslextreme.com and have had no problems with news groups or
email. Seems like the spam has gotten smaller also or it may be they have
not refound me since I moved. Looks like the price for dslextreme.com has
gone down since I signed up..

Bruce
"PMarks1694" wrote in message
The AOL Newsgroup service will be discontinued in early 2005.

For members using AOL over a dial-up connection, you will no longer be
able to
access Newsgroups. If you have a separate high-speed connection, you can
contact your broadband provider to see if they offer Newsgroups. Newsgroup
services can often be accessed through a third party reader, such as
Mozilla
Thunderbird (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/).

Alternatively, you can access Newsgroups via Google at
http://groups.google.com/.

We apologize for this inconvenience.