pray4surf

:
: But was it for the same cabinets? Quality varies considerably.
:

Good question Edwin...

During our pricing of cabinets, we sat down with quite number of vendors. We
explained what we wanted and what price range we were limited to pay. In
order to compare apples to apples, we simply stated we wanted a shaker style
cabinet in maple with a natural finish. If the vendor could not meet our
requirements, we simply moved on to the next...

It was obvious to us that if they couldn't meet our criteria it wouldn't
matter if their quality was better. We weren't looking for rolls-royce
cabinets as we live in a chevrolet neighborhood ;-)

Other than the few issues previously addressed we are quite happy with our
choice.

Rick