Dave in Fairfax

Phil Axtell wrote:
Today AOL informed me they are no longer going to be supporting
newsgroups...this one in particular. I downloaded Mozilla and installed it as
they suggested, but alas, I can't get to rec.crafts.woodturning.
Can anyone here walk me through setting Mozilla up for this newsgroup? I would
be eternally grateful. There must be a lot of other AOL subscribers having the
same problem. Aren't there? Or am I the only slow one?

What were the instructions that they gave you? Did they give you
a news server? What are the settings that you have under: WINDOW,
MAIL & NEWSGROUPS, EDIT, MAIL & NEWSGROUPS ACCT SETTINGS, SERVER
SETTINGS. Guess why AOHell is so detested.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work