Michael Stoic

I haven't used the "Traffic" variant, but I have Bona water-based
sealer followed by Bona poly on a fir floor. Very durable finish (four
plus years since refinish as of this writing), as well as good
looking. In fact, I am shoping around for some Bona product now, to
treat another fir installation.

Satisfied customer; no relation to Bona.

MS

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:39:13 -0500, "John" wrote:

Hi everyone.

Anyone use this stuff? Apply it themselves?

I'm about to put down about 700 fet of red pine flooring. I'm considering
trying this stuff for it' durability and low voc's. I've done a fair bit of
flooring in my past (in houses I've lived in) and I'm experienced with both
water based and oil polyurethanes however the application "Traffic" seems a
little more difficult.
http://www.bonakemi.com/productspecs/pdf/traffic.pdf

Anone with experience care to comment? Tips? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff