The Natural Philosopher

Default IP adresses

mouse wrote:

"IMM" wrote in message

"mouse" mouse @nospam .net wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"mouse" mouse @nospam .net wrote in message

Nothing like a smart arse is thee.

No, and you appear to be a first class one

Smart, yes. Arse, no. What mouse hole have you crawled out of?

Been done to death before by ex trolls, try and come up with something
original!!!

You are a troll that is clear, so **** off back to the Yorkshire group.

You really are a sad little troll. I'm not from Yorkshire, (so you can use
the ripe data base,well done.) where I come from we eat trolls for
breakfast, you wont be the first or the last troll I have had kicked off his
ISP. This mouse bites so beware.
Mouse

Oh, don't kick him off. The best thing about our friend, is no matter
how dark and desperate you feel, you can read one of his posts and
realise that come what may, there is someone deeper in doghsite than you
have ever been.

Its a sort of public service really. Like the royal family, part of the
establishment. Always there to remind you 'there but for the grace of
god, go I'