Charlie Self

gfretwell repeats:

itisa

Huh? As a quick note on the header, I got another pop up message from AOL this
morning as I headed in this direction. No dates yet, but every time I hit my
Newsgroups button, zing, the note pops up. Later today, I'll switch ISPs.

In the meantime, AOL sits back and wonders WTF is happening, why their long
time (decade or longer in my case) customers are bailing out. When I change
later today, which will be a PITA, what with address book and bookmarks and
email that has been saved for business, they lose another. But as the price has
risen, the service has dropped, so I'll take the time to locate another ISP
(probably Verizon, so that I can go DSL here if they ever do bring it in).

Charlie Self
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some
kind of federal program." George W. Bush, St. Charles, Missouri, November 2,
2000