Owen Lowe

In article ,
"Keith Young" wrote:

What would most of you consider has the best source light for illuminating a
woodturning shed

When cleaning up tonight with the dust collector hose I recalled a
discovery I made a couple summers back:

Seems that a 4" quick disconnect dust hose fitting fits perfectly onto
the back of the Moffat task lights! Place the light close to the turning
to better see your sanding progress and collect the dust at the same
time. I never noticed anything bad happening with the light and it might
have even been a benefit as it kept it much cooler and cleaner.

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long