Norminn

Every now and again, I'll fill a 5-gallon bucket with a 1 part bleach
to 9 parts water solution of bleach water to sterilize things around
the backyard like bird feeders and stuff. My question is how to dispose
of the bleach water afterwards? Do I schlepp it into the house and
pour it down the toilet or kitchen sink? Is it safe to pour on the
ground? I garden organically, and the last thing I want to do is ruin
the ecosystem I've created with bleach water.

Thanks.

-Fleemo

Created an ecosystem with bleach water? How about building a rocket and
flying the bucket to Mars? Get rid of the bird feeder and weed seed,
buy a shrub with some nice berries and let the critters eat what nature
provides. You might get "double duty" from a shrub with flowers that
attract butterflies.

You are "sterilizing" stuff the animals poop on? Save "sterile" for the
kitchen and bath. Better yet, clean is fine. Your animal friends eat
dead, rotting animal and vegetable matter, so they don't need indoor
sanitation in the outdoors.