Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
garryb59 wrote:
I want to install an external 13amp socket.

I have an older rewireable fuse box so am I forced to buy an
integrated RCD-protected socket? OUCH!!

Do I also need a spured fuse single outlet too, or can I hard wire
directly into the circuit? I can easily get access to the ring main
very near to the position where I want the external socket.

Use a suitable internal RCD spur unit and a basic external socket. This
also has the advantage of allowing the external socket to be switched off
from inside when not in use - which might be good news if you have chavs
around. ;-)

--
*Horn broken. - Watch for finger.

Dave Plowman London SW