LRod

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:22:05 -0500, "leonard"
wrote:

thanks guys,
I have read the grounding post before.And have consulted my wife the (PHD
in electrical engineering) also about the grounding and she say not to.
What I'm trying to pick is the material to use as ducting, pcv, havc or
special made spiral duct, ect. I have Six machines to hook up and a floor
sweep with 1 1/2 hp dc(with a chip collector).

Take a look at http://www.ShopTours.org Look specifically for Terry
Hatfield's shop. Look at the gorgeous job he did piping with 6" PVC.
For a while he was marketing a cyclone system based on Bill Pentz'
data. For an email addy (I'm sure he'll be happy to answer some
questions) go to http://www.woodcentral.com and look for one of his
posts. He usually has his email addy in them.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net