PoP

Default Router table recomendations.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:11:02 +0000, wrote:

I use a B&Q (spit..) PPro router table. It works ok, but doesnt move me to
shout its praises from the rooftops.

I have one of those too. In its favour I would say that it is quite
solidly built, though I'm none too fussy about the curved "legs" that
came with it. I think in due course I'll be treating these to a visit
to the skip and a replacement with a proper workbench on which to
stand it.

I haven't actually used it in earnest yet, though I did mount my Trend
T9 in it - seemed to be okay though fannying about with screws and
nuts to get the mounting plate aligned really didn't fill me with
wondrous praise.

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at
http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....