Stormin Mormon

Like you say, it's a bit off topic. Ah, well. At the HF store near me, the
flash lights are in the glass case, at the cash register.

Hope you get some bargains. Let us know what you got, and if you like it. We
can keep this conversation way off topic....

(Incidentally, dunno if you noticed, I *AM* a heating guy..... but I try
never to be insulting.)

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Gideon" wrote in message
Stormin,

Thanks for the review. It was a bit off topic in a home repair group, but
I'd
certain rather read a review about a Harbor Freight bargain than to read the
9,000th admonition from some HVAC guy telling us we are all too stupid to
fix
our own furnaces and AC units.

What I really don't understand is why people bother to read a thread titled
"Flashlight Test" if they don't want to read about a flashlight test and
they
are going to whine and moan after reading it.

Regarding Harbor Freight (and Homier Tools and Cummins Tools, etc.) - there
is
certainly some junk, but there are a lot of great bargain tools. Especially
the tools which we amateurs use somewhat infrequently. I've spent a lot of
money with these bargain tool companies and my satisfaction level has been
at
least 95%. And when I'm not satisfied with a purchase, they always give me
refund.

I'll going to a Harbor Freight retail store today and I'll check out the
flashlights if they have them. Of course, I do agree that LED lights are
the preferred tool.

Gideon

Stormin Mormon wrote in message
Just got my box from Harbor Freight ( www.harborfreight.com ) and it
contained my 2 AA cell miniature flash light. Catalog number 3852-8JMA,
costing $1.99 for the flash light. Incidentally, there was