Steve Decker

LRod wrote:
On 24 Jan 2005 10:33:57 -0800, "Gus" wrote:

...dust hose is more difficult to ground than metal. Why ground at all? To
prevent a possible dust explosion. Nasty business, that.

That was a really great post except for the above. Pure, utter
nonsense.

When you can produce evidence of a single home shop dust explosion in
a plastic pipe ducted system, I will gladly retract my statement.

I suggest you checl this link before repeating such blather:

http://www.woodcentral.com/cgi-bin/r...cles_221.shtml

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Better safe than sorry, old boy.

Grounding is cheap and easy so why not?

I realize the subject has been discussed here ad nauseum and I don't
intend to add to that.

If you don't want to ground then don't.

Lighten up