Larry Jaques

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:55:09 -0700, the inscrutable Doug Winterburn
spake:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:07:17 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

I keep getting dizzy around her; no blood left in the upper head, I guess.
Did you see her in the black leather pants after she did the round bed
surround in the one show, where they wrapped bending plywood and veneer on
the freestanding oval whatchahoozit? Maaaaaan, hot, hot, hot!

No, missed it thank goodness - coulda led to a massive...

Of course, I love little Robin Kip, too. I don't recall which show she was
on, and she could barely hammer a nail, but she was a little darlin'.
Petite -does-it- for me.

Aha, another spinner affectionado ;-)

Bloody 'ell. I'm glad I swallowed that last sip of coffee just
before clicking to your reply, dude. Ya almost GOT me. ROTFLMAO!

"Why is the ski rope handle hanging from the bedroom ceiling fan,
Larry?"

--

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
most of the time they'll pick themselves up and carry on.