Dave Hinz

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:22:26 -0800, Eric R Snow wrote:
On 24 Jan 2005 21:08:16 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:09:53 -0500, Shawn wrote:

I suggest you put your metalworking skills to good use and build a thumb for
your backhoe. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

And if you're anywhere near Wisconsin, I have a hydraulic cylinder you
could use. I always planned to do this, but just sold the hoe...

Thanks for the offer. But I'm on the west coast. Pretty far from you.
But if you want to come out and vist bring the thing. We roast a pig
the first saturday in august.

Anywhere near the Bay Area? I need to head out there about then...