Clark Magnuson

I built a house with 6 in 12 and concrete tiles.
It got slippery when wet, but I already learned when I sipped off the
frozen plywood on the first course.

If I build another, it will be 4 in 12, as I am not as bouncy any more.

Gunner wrote:

Im at the point where Im getting ready to put a roof on my "awning" in
the back yard. Its a 16' x 16' freestandinging gizmo that will cover
my welding Stuff, a place to work on vehicles, and so forth. Lots of
similar units around here are flat roofed, but as it appears that we
may be getting some rain for the next couple years, Id like to put a
small slope on it. How much slope should I put in a 8' span, just to
get rid of rain water? 4" 3"?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

--
Be careful what you pray for, it can happen.