Andy Hall

Default Flext tap Connectors

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:56:02 -0000, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I have always done this the hard way with copper(or Hep20) pipe -
anybody any views on these - do they last ? are they durable etc.

They're fine, but ugly, and sometimes (but rarely) suffer from noise issues
on mains pressure systems. I had to replace a flexible hose I used on my
(cold mains) bath tap with copper, as it caused the entire system to buzz
like crazy at random for a couple of minutes at a time. A water hammer
arrester might have cured it, but I couldn't find a supplier and had the
copper already.

Christian.

BES have shock arresters for future reference....

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl