Andy Dingley

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:57 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
(Malcolm Webb) wrote:

I have seen a reference in this group to Hidden Doors and have looked at
the website of hiddendoors.com

Does anyone know of a similar company in the UK?

Relics in Witney will sell you camouflage bookshelves.

I'm unimpressed by HiddenDoors.com Their doors are all so
standardised that they _stand_out_ as much as they're hidden. You
might manage this in a modern US McMansion, where it all looks like
that anyway, but in an older property - or anywhere in the UK - you
need something that's more subtle and more tailored to the location.

Any decent fitted furniture maker should be able to sort something out
for you. There's nothing particularly _special_ about a door, just
because it's hidden.

(If you're anywhere near Bristol, give me a shout)

--
Smert' spamionam