Joseph Meehan

iradi8 wrote:
I built my own and they are just want I wanted. Not too hard.
but if you have to ask how, I suggest not doing it yourself.

My dh is pretty handy and often tackles tough projects. I'm not sure
if he would want to do this due to the amount of time it would take
him. He probably has all of the tools needed so that's not an issue.
How long did it take you to build yours and what size did you build?
How's about a picture?!

Sloan

I'll try to put a photo up tomorrow. It took me a couple of days and a
couple more to finish it. It was about eight foot tall (9 foot ceiling.)
It was about 10 foot long. Construction is easy. I would guess I sent a
couple of hundred on it including trim and finishing.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math